If you have been looking for new cars in India within Rs. 5 lakhs, there are plenty of options available for your perusal. You should check out the list of new cars and prices before buying. If you choose wisely, you can find some of the best new cars in this category. Rs. 5 lakh is a good budget for any buyer in India and there are several hatchbacks available at this price point. You should keep an eye on new car prices as these are subject to change periodically.
Here are some of the best new cars that you can buy for Rs. 5 lakhs-
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift- Launched at the 2018 Auto Expo, the new Swift starts from Rs. 4.99 lakhs for the entry-level petrol version. With more safety features and a new design, this could be a good addition to your garage.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800- The Alto 800 is the highest selling car in the country and is priced from Rs. 2.59 lakh onwards. The excellent fuel economy and reliable performance are major USPs for this car.
- Renault Kwid- The Renault Kwid has taken the entry-level car segment by storm and comes in 800 cc and 1.0 litre avatars. There is also the Kwid AMT version available. The Kwid is priced competitively and can be yours under Rs. 5 lakhs comfortably. The Kwid gets brownie points with its radical crossover-like styling and advanced features.
- Hyundai Eon- The Eon is a stylish and compact car that comes with adequate comfort and great fuel economy. This is a great car to buy in this price range. You will get more value for money without a doubt.
- Tata Tiago- This is one of the most popular mid-segment hatchbacks in the country at present. The Tiago looks appealing and comes packed with features. This can be a good buy within Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10- Another value for money proposition, you can buy this car for a lot less than Rs. 5 lakhs. This offers excellent fuel economy and solid performance.
- Maruti Suzuki WagonR- The WagonR is one of the most successful models for Maruti Suzuki in the Indian market and it can be yours for less than Rs. 5 lakhs. The WagonR offers oodles of space, that tall-boy design and decent features as well.
- Ford Figo- The new Ford Figo looks quite attractive and comes with good features as well. Fuel economy is also decent and the prices are quite competitive as well. This can be a good buy at this price bracket.
- Datsun Redi-Go- The Redi-Go flaunts a tall crossover-esque design and comes with ample reliable and decent horsepower. The Redi-Go is a good and cheap option in the entry-level category. The design is attractive and will garner quite a few eyeballs on roads.
- Hyundai Grand i10- The new Hyundai Grand i10 entry-level variants will come within your budget but there are good features on offer. The Grand i10 is priced competitively, comes with a powerful engine and offers ample comfort and good looks. This should certainly be on your watch list.